Sunday, 10 February 2008

plain white ts

For some reason I thought that only liking one song by a particular band is a good enough reason to buy tickets to their gig. Unfortunately by the time the gig came around I was not really into that one song anymore, and I was thankful that my ticket cost me less than a movie ticket in Leicester Square. Luckily Clara's taste is a little less discerning than mine and her excitement at getting out and going to a gig made me a little less apprehensive about the night out. In the end, it wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. Being there made me feel quite old - the floor was full of teenagers and the support band were only babies! However there is always a counterweight - we were standing next to a woman who must have been in her 40s at least, and she knew all the words to nearly all their songs...

No comments: